Linux Graphics Users
March 29, 2024, 05:59:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thank You

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

KToon Diary

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KToon Diary  (Read 4499 times)
geminiguy
Founding Member
Administrator

View Profile
« on: December 12, 2007, 10:27:04 pm »

I have actually just begun to use KToon for the very first time. It seems like a really nice program so far. I am still just learning how it works and getting the feel for it.
 It will be nice to see other users here eventually so we can share our experiences and I can get some really good tips and tutorials. Tongue Once I finally get my first animation together, I will post it here for you all to laugh at Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Merlin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 04:15:54 am »

If it makes us laugh, then you will be a success. Grin
Report Spam   Logged
geminiguy
Founding Member
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 10:56:36 pm »

We'll see.... I've never done a "real" lengthy animation piece.... it's definitely gonna take some time. Smiley
BTW... it's $1.00 per chuckle Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

geminiguy
Founding Member
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2007, 09:14:45 am »

Dadster, I have noticed I get a crash when trying to apply a fill gradient to objects... have you experienced the same??
Report Spam   Logged

dadster
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 09:56:37 pm »

Sorry GeminiGuy    I haven't done anything with Ktoon yet.    I've been playing with Xara.   I'll check out Ktoon this week-end and let you know what I find.     
  Also, I installed Ktoon from an OpenSuse RPM. So don't know if it will act the same as yours.  I'm anxious to see what it can do.
      Catch ya later   Dadster
Report Spam   Logged

Usually I try to take it one day at a time, but lately several have attacked me all at once......
dadster
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2007, 12:40:08 am »

So far no crash when applying fill gradient to objects. Now these objects are drawn not inserted so can't tell yet if it will crash with  any others.  But so far so good.   Could it be the Ktoon package you installed or maybe a missed dependency?  Just thinking out loud.  Smiley    If it continues to be a problem, let me know if you want to reinstall. You can try the package I installed if you like.   

Dadster
Report Spam   Logged

Usually I try to take it one day at a time, but lately several have attacked me all at once......
geminiguy
Founding Member
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2007, 02:29:08 am »

But alas Dadster.... This is why I'm testing this build.... to find bugs Wink Also why I'm gonna pick one or two more testers for it, so we can compair with situations like this. But thanks Smiley
 It's good that you posted the Suse build though for others to try, but also to be able to compair any differences between that one, and the one I'm testing.
 Have fun Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMFFree.com - Create your own Forum